FAQ – Answers to Frequently-Asked Questions about
Bio Ethanol Burners & Fireplaces
FAQ Answers to your frequent questions about purchasing an AFIRE ethanol fireplace or burner
– Differences in design
– Safety of operation
– Refilling the reservoir and gauge
– Clean burning and adjustable flame
– Lighting and extinguishing control
– Odors and dangers
FAQ Answers to your frequent questions about installing AFIRE ethanol fireplaces or burners
– What electric power is required?
– What is the autonomy of a device?
– Besides the flame, does the AFIRE combustion block get hot?
– Which materials can be used around a burner? What is the safe distance and do I have to ventilate the recess?
– What materials can be used around a fireplace?
– How long does installation take?
– Is maintenance necessary?
– Besides the ethanol and electricity, do I need anything else?
– Do AFIRE inserts provide heating?
– Do you provide technical support?
We hope this page will help you answer the questions you may have about installing a ductless ethanol insert or fireplace. However, the technical and sales departments of the AFIRE company are available for any special requests or specific technical questions. You will find below a link to contact us.
Because Your Fireplace is Unique!
AFIRE delivers anywhere in the world within 10 days with DHL